Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Madera daily tribune and Madera Mercury. (Madera, Madera County, Calif.) 1925-1949
Madera, Madera County, Calif. (1925-1949)
Madera daily tribune and Madera Mercury. : (Madera, Madera County, Calif.) 1925-1949
- Place of publication:
- Madera, Madera County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clark and Clark
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Jan. 1949.
Vol. 37, no. 2 (Nov. 3, 1925)-
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- California--Madera County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213862
- Madera County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 92069566
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information