Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The desert sun. [volume] (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1954-current
Palm Springs, Calif. (1954-current)
The desert sun. [volume] : (Palm Springs, Calif.) 1954-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Palm Springs, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Desert Sun Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 31 (Dec. 6, 1954)-
Oct. 4, 1955-
- California--Coachella Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01239812
- California--Palm Springs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208038
- Coachella Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Indio (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Palm Springs (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on the internet, called: DesertSun Online.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Sunday issues, "Sunday" appears in small print above "The Desert Sun," <Jan. 1, 1995->
- sn 92070115
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information