Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The progressive farmer and the cotton plant. [volume] (Raleigh, N.C.) 1904-1905
Raleigh, N.C. (1904-1905)
The progressive farmer and the cotton plant. [volume] : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1904-1905
- Alternative Titles:
Progressive farmer and cotton plant
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Agricultural Publishing Company
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 19, no. 33 (Sept. 27, 1904)-v. 20, no. 33 (Sept. 26, 1905).
- Agriculture--North Carolina--Periodicals.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Issues also carry vol. numbering of The Cotton plant, Vol. 21, no. 32-v. 22, no. 32.
- sn 92073050
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information