Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The commonwealth. (Scotland Neck, N.C.) 1896-1929
Scotland Neck, N.C. (1896-1929)
The commonwealth. : (Scotland Neck, N.C.) 1896-1929
- Alternative Titles:
<Aug. 6, 1920>-<Jan. 16, 1923>
- Place of publication:
- Scotland Neck, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.E. Hilliard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 27, new ser. v. 1, (June 18, 1896)-v. 30, no. 30 (Feb. 7, 1929).
Jan. 31, 1929-Feb. 7, 1929
- North Carolina--Scotland Neck.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224371
- Scotland Neck (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Numbering is erratic.
- Suspended with Jan. 12, 1929 issue; resumed with Jan. 31, 1929 issue.
- The Scotland Neck news revived the Commonwealth title when it changed its name to the Scotland Neck News and the commonwealth on May 3, 1929.
- sn 92073908
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information