Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Little Rock sanskrit. [volume] (Little Rock, Ark.) 1928-19??
Little Rock, Ark. (1928-19??)
The Little Rock sanskrit. [volume] : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1928-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Classroom Teachers Association of Little Rock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 15, 1928)-
- Quarterly (during the school year)
- Arkansas--Little Rock.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206922
- Teachers--Arkansas--Little Rock--Newspapers.
- "A journal for teachers."
- Published as: Sanskrit, <Feb. 1929>.
- sn 93050572
View complete holdings information