Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About W.R. campaigner. [volume] (Little Rock, Ark.) 1964-1968
Little Rock, Ark. (1964-1968)
W.R. campaigner. [volume] : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1964-1968
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 15, 1964)-v. 1, no. 8 (Oct. 24, 1964) ; v. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 4, 1966)-v. 2, no. 6 (Nov. 1, 1968).
- Frequency varies
- Arkansas--Politics and government--1951---Newspapers.
- Politics and government--fast--(OCoLC)fst01919741
- "News of the coming victory in Arkansas."
- Issued by supporters of Winthrop Rockefeller during the Arkansas gubernatorial campaigns of 1964, 1966, and 1968.
- sn 93050601
View complete holdings information