Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily evening telegram. (Portland, Or.) 1878-188?
Portland, Or. (1878-188?)
The daily evening telegram. : (Portland, Or.) 1878-188?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening Telegram Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 175 (Nov. 18, 1878).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 14, no. 59 (June 22, 1883).
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 93051626
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information