Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian. (St. Helens, Columbia County, Or.) 1880-1886
St. Helens, Columbia County, Or. (1880-1886)
The Columbian. : (St. Helens, Columbia County, Or.) 1880-1886
- Place of publication:
- St. Helens, Columbia County, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.G. Adams
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 13, 1880).
Ceased in 1886.
- Columbia County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Columbia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228637
- Oregon--Saint Helens.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221362
- Saint Helens (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Historic Oregon Newspaper online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Aug. 27, 1880); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 21 (Feb. 4, 1886).
- sn 93051654
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information