Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning news-gazette. (Martinez, Calif.) 1963-1977
Martinez, Calif. (1963-1977)
Morning news-gazette. : (Martinez, Calif.) 1963-1977
- Alternative Titles:
Diablo weekly beacon, morning news-gazette
- Place of publication:
- Martinez, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Gibson Radio and Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
106th year, no. 34 (Nov. 4, 1963)-112th year, no. 132 (July 23, 1970) ; v. 112, no. 133 (July 24, 1970)-v. 120, no. 73 (Apr. 14, 1977).
- Daily (except Sun., Mon., and holidays)
- California--Contra Costa County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206185
- Contra Costa County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Issued on Wednesdays as: Diablo weekly beacon, morning news-gazette, Nov. 15, 1967-Apr. 3, 1968.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 93051969
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information