Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South San Francisco journal. (South San Francisco, Calif.) 19??-1950
South San Francisco, Calif. (19??-1950)
The South San Francisco journal. : (South San Francisco, Calif.) 19??-1950
- Place of publication:
- South San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
South San Francisco,
| View more titles from this:
- Aileen E. Bramble, Logan L. Franklin
- Dates of publication:
-v.27 [no. 12] (Mar. 24, 1950).
- California--South San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214313
- South San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 21, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1943).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Roman numeral numbering erroneously printed, Jan. 5, 1945-June 14, 1946.
- sn 93052002
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information