Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The tribune. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1911-1912
Los Angeles, Calif. (1911-1912)
The tribune. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1911-1912
- Alternative Titles:
Los Angeles tribune
Sunday Los Angeles tribune
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Los Angeles Tribune Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 4, 1911)-v. 1, no. 324 (May 22, 1912).
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Los Angeles" appears within masthead ornament.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Sundays published as: Sunday tribune.
- sn 93052527
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information