Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Broadway news. (New Haven, Conn.) 1916-19??
New Haven, Conn. (1916-19??)
Broadway news. : (New Haven, Conn.) 1916-19??
- Place of publication:
- New Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James R. Bolton
- Dates of publication:
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of Winchester City, 9th Ward."
- Description based on: 86th year, no. 2 (Feb. 23, 1916 [i.e. 1917]).
- Issued by the same publisher: <Sept. 1916-Feb. 15, 1919>: Woodmont journal, and: Connecticut state journal (New Haven, Conn.), and: Wallingford journal, and: Hamden journal, and: Branford journal, and: Fair Haven journal (Fair Haven, Conn.), and: Saybrook journal, and: Madison journal. And: Stratford journal (Stratford, Conn.)--Dec. 1, 1916-<Feb. 15, 1919>.
- Some issues have identical contents: 87th year, no. 27 (Aug. 17, 1918), 87th year, no. 29 (Aug. 31, 1918)--and 87th year, no. 30 (Sept. 7, 1918). Also: 87th year, no. 31 (Sept. 14, 1918) and 87th year, no. 32 (Sept. 21, 1918). Also: 87th year, no. 42 (Nov. 30, 1918) and 87th year, no. 45 (Dec. 21, 1918).
- sn 93053838
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information