Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rural record. (Tolland, Conn.) 1945-195?
Tolland, Conn. (1945-195?)
Rural record. : (Tolland, Conn.) 1945-195?
- Alternative Titles:
Rural record and Ashford post
Jan. 20-Mar. 17, 1950
- Place of publication:
- Tolland, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clinton Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1945)-
Feb. 3, 1950-<Sept. 1, 1950>
- Andover (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Ashford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Connecticut--Willington (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331843
- Coventry (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Tolland (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Willington (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Issues for Jan. 20-Mar. 17, 1950 include: Ashford post section, with separate designation.
- Suspended for a time and resumed with issue for Jan. 20, 1950.
- sn 93053891
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information