Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wethersfield post. [volume] (Old Wethersfield, Conn.) 1959-2013
Old Wethersfield, Conn. (1959-2013)
Wethersfield post. [volume] : (Old Wethersfield, Conn.) 1959-2013
- Alternative Titles:
Wethersfield-Rocky Hill post
- Place of publication:
- Old Wethersfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1959) ; ceased with vol. 53, no. 41 (Oct. 18, 2013)
Apr. 15, 1965-
- Connecticut--Rocky Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218993
- Rocky Hill (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Wethersfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by: Newington town crier, Nov. 1, 2013
- Absorbed: Rocky Hill post, Feb. 26, 2010.
- Available on microfilm from New England Micrographics, Marlboro, Mass.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1959); title from masthead.
- Includes a section called: Rocky Hill post, Aug. 24-Nov. 2, 1972.
- Issued with: Rocky Hill post, Nov. 9, 1972-Mar. 28, 1980.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 53, no. 41 (Oct. 18, 2013)
- Published as: Wethersfield-Rocky Hill post, June-Dec. 1964, and: Wethersfield Rocky Hill post, Jan.-Apr. 8, 1965.
- Published in Wethersfield, Conn., June 22, 1961-Aug. 19, 1983; and in West Hartford, CT, Aug. 26, 1983-
- sn 93053945
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information