Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lutheran observer. (Baltimore, Md.) 1840-1915
Baltimore, Md. (1840-1915)
The Lutheran observer. : (Baltimore, Md.) 1840-1915
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baltimore, Md.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Kurtz
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 27 (Mar. 5, 1840)-v. 83, no. 43 (Oct. 22, 1915) = Whole no. 339-whole no. 9293.
- Baltimore (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Lutheran Church--Newspapers.
- Lutheran Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01003996
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issues for <Jan. 1, 1904>- published in Lancaster and Philadelphia, Pa.
- Merged with: Lutheran church work (Harrisburg, Pa.), to form: Lutheran church work and observer.
- Publisher varies: Rev. George Diehl, Rev. F.R. Anspach, and T. Newton Kurtz <Feb. 11, 1859-July 29, 1859->
- Title from caption.
- sn 93060367
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information