Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily item. (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1918-19??
Saranac Lake, N.Y. (1918-19??)
The daily item. : (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1918-19??
- Place of publication:
- Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.C. Krauss
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212304
- New York (State)--Saranac Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211426
- Saranac Lake (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no 11 (July 6, 1918).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 300 (June 12, 1919).
- sn 93063580
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information