Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Country Champlaner. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1993-1994
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1993-1994)
North Country Champlaner. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1993-1994
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 37, no. 51 (Dec. 23, 1994).
Began in Jan. 1993?
- Air bases--New York (State)--Plattsburgh--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Published by the Press-Republican, a private firm in no way connected with the U.S. Air Force, under exclusive written contract with the 380th Air Refueling Wing."
- Description based on: Vol. 36, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 1993).
- sn 93063669
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information