Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South-Carolina temperance advocate. [volume] (Columbia, S.C.) 1839-1841
Columbia, S.C. (1839-1841)
South-Carolina temperance advocate. [volume] : (Columbia, S.C.) 1839-1841
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I.C. Morgan
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1839; ceased with July 1, 1841.
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Temperance--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- "Published for the South Carolina Temperance Society."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 18, 1839).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 52 (July 1, 1841).
- Microfilm available from the University of South Carolina.
- sn 93067937
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information