Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The craftsman. (Washington, D.C.) 1883-????
Washington, D.C. (1883-????)
The craftsman. : (Washington, D.C.) 1883-????
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Craftsman Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 20, 1883)-
- Labor movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Labor unions--Newspapers.
- Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Printing industry--Employees--Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Printing industry--Employees--Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01076698
- Printing industry--Employees.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01076695
- Printing industry--United States--Employees--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The official organ of the International Typographical Union."
- Description based on surrogate; title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 41 (July 19, 1890) (surrogate).
- sn 94023105
View complete holdings information