Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The compass. [volume] (Portland, Or.) 188?-1???
Portland, Or. (188?-1???)
The compass. [volume] : (Portland, Or.) 188?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harry W. Hogue
- Dates of publication:
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 6 (Dec. 1882) = whole no. 18.
- Edited by Harry W. Hogue.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 9 (Mar. 1883) = whole no. 21.
- sn 94051246
View complete holdings information