Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sentry box. [volume] (APO 851) 194?-1945
APO 851 (194?-1945)
Sentry box. [volume] : (APO 851) 194?-1945
- Place of publication:
- APO 851
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Special Service Office
- Dates of publication:
- Fort Brooke (P.R.)--Newspapers.
- Military bases--Puerto Rico--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Aug. 25, 1944).
- Published at Fort Brooke, Puerto Rico, Aug. 9-Dec. 25, 1945.
- Some sections in Spanish.
- sn 94052753
View complete holdings information