Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Elm City press. [volume] (New Haven, Conn.) 187?-187?
New Haven, Conn. (187?-187?)
The Elm City press. [volume] : (New Haven, Conn.) 187?-187?
- Place of publication:
- New Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 208 (July 4, 1872).
- Weekly ed.: Democratic lever.
- sn 94053267
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information