Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The fly. (Waterbury, Conn.) 1882-1886
Waterbury, Conn. (1882-1886)
The fly. : (Waterbury, Conn.) 1882-1886
- Place of publication:
- Waterbury, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.C. Griggs
- Dates of publication:
Began in June 1882; ceased in Feb. 1886.
- Amateur journalism--Newspapers.
- Amateur journalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00806670
- Waterbury (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Amateur newspaper.
- D.C. Griggs, H.M. Steele, editors, <Feb. 1883>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 1882).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Feb. 1883).
- sn 94053312
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information