Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clamshell Alliance news. (Seabrook, N.H.) 197?-1980
Seabrook, N.H. (197?-1980)
Clamshell Alliance news. : (Seabrook, N.H.) 197?-1980
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seabrook, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clamshell Alliance
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3 [i.e. 4], no. 3 (Feb./Mar. 1980).
- Antinuclear movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Antinuclear movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810626
- Nuclear energy--Safety measures--Newspapers.
- Nuclear energy--Safety measures.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01040013
- Renewable energy sources--Newspapers.
- Renewable energy sources.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01094570
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Serving clams everywhere," Sept./Oct. 1979.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Aug./Sept. ).
- Published in Portsmouth, N.H., <Sept./Oct. 1979->
- sn 94053340
View complete holdings information