Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Commemorator. (Oakland, CA) 1991-current
Oakland, CA (1991-current)
Commemorator. : (Oakland, CA) 1991-current
- Place of publication:
- Oakland, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Commemoration Committee for the Black Panther Party
- Dates of publication:
Began publication in 1991?
- African Americans--California--Oakland--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Social justice--Newspapers.
- Social justice.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01122603
- "Serving all oppressed communities."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (May/June 1992); title from caption.
- Editor: Melvin Dickson.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 1 (Jan. 2003).
- Suspended June-July 1993. Resumed Aug. 1993.
- sn 94053346
View complete holdings information