Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The messenger. [volume] (Bloomfield, Conn.) 1943-1945
Bloomfield, Conn. (1943-1945)
The messenger. [volume] : (Bloomfield, Conn.) 1943-1945
- Place of publication:
- Bloomfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pub. by an editorial board of Bloomfield Citizens
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1943)-v. 3, no. 8 (Dec. 1945).
- Bloomfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- World War, 1939-1945--Connecticut--Bloomfield--Newspapers.
- "Published for the home town boys in the Armed Services," 1943-Apr. 1945. "Published for the home town boys and girls in the Armed Services," June-Dec. 1945.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- sn 94053395
View complete holdings information