Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Helping hand. (Mountain Home, Idaho) 1971-1974
Mountain Home, Idaho (1971-1974)
Helping hand. : (Mountain Home, Idaho) 1971-1974
- Place of publication:
- Mountain Home, Idaho
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1971)-v. 4, no. 1 (Oct. 1974).
- Antinuclear movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Antinuclear movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810626
- Elmore County (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Idaho--Elmore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217453
- Idaho--Mountain Home.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220477
- Mountain Home (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Peace movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Peace movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01055858
- Soldiers--Political activity--United States.
- Soldiers--Political activity.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01125284
- United States.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Written, drawn, edited and published for and by GIs, with a little help from their friends."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Not issued: Nov. 1971 (but in its stead: Late Oct. 1971); Nov. 1972; Jan. 1973-Sept. 1973; Mar. 1974-Sept. 1974.
- Published for personnel at Mountain Home AFB.
- Some issues not numbered or dated: International ed. (issued before Aug. 1971); Oct. 1973 (constitutes: vol. 3, no. 1).
- sn 94053459
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information