Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Veterans stars & stripes for peace. (Chicago, Ill.) 1967-1971
Chicago, Ill. (1967-1971)
Veterans stars & stripes for peace. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1967-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Veterans stars and stripes for peace
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Veterans for Peace in Vietnam
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1967)-v. 4, no. 1 (Dec. 1971).
- Frequency varies
Oct. 1968-Dec. 1971
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Cook County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205334
- Protest movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01079826
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Veterans--Political activity--United States--Newspapers.
- Veterans--Political activity.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01165787
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--United States--Newspapers.
- "Dedicated to ending the war in Vietnam."
- Also issued on microfilm.
- Title from caption.
- sn 94053481
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information