Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Up against the bench. ([Chicago, Ill.]) 197?-197?
[Chicago, Ill.] (197?-197?)
Up against the bench. : ([Chicago, Ill.]) 197?-197?
- Place of publication:
- [Chicago, Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- National Lawyers Guild, Chicago Chapter
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1970s?
Vol. 1, no. 1 [Mar. 1972]-
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Civil rights--Newspapers.
- Civil rights.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00862627
- "In the Halls of Justice, the only justice is in the halls."
- First issue has "Tet issue" written in small type under the masthead.
- Frequency varies.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Nov. 1972).
- sn 94053486
View complete holdings information