Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Union and trades advocate. [volume] (New York [N.Y.]) 1865-18??
New York [N.Y.] (1865-18??)
The Union and trades advocate. [volume] : (New York [N.Y.]) 1865-18??
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.L. Neville
- Dates of publication:
- Labor movement--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor movement.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990079
- Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Official organ of the Workingmens' Union."
- Description based on: New ser. no. 2 (Sept. 30, 1865).
- sn 94054721
View complete holdings information