Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bruning banner. [microfilm reel] (Bruning, Neb.) 1918-1966
Bruning, Neb. (1918-1966)
The Bruning banner. [microfilm reel] : (Bruning, Neb.) 1918-1966
- Alternative Titles:
Bruninng banner and the Belvidere news
- Place of publication:
- Bruning, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- R.J. Epp
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 3, 1918)-v. 47, no. 2 (June 2, 1966).
- Bruning (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Thayer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01255512
- Thayer County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Oct. 24, 1930-Dec. 10, 1942 accompanied by a separately numbered section: Belvidere news.
- Issues for Oct. 8, 1964-June 2, 1966 accompanied by a separately numbered section: Davenport people's journal.
- Title in publisher's box: Bruning banner and the Belvidere news.
- sn 94055264
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information