Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Omaha daily Republican. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, Neb.) 1873-1875
Omaha, Neb. (1873-1875)
The Omaha daily Republican. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, Neb.) 1873-1875
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Tribune Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 277 (Nov. 19, 1874) ; v. 16, no. 278 (Nov. 20, 1874)-v. 18, no. 85 (Sept. 27, 1875).
Began in 1873.
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Douglas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209539
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 23 (Feb. 4, 1873).
- Volume numbering changed with issue for Nov. 20, 1874 to correspond with "Established 1858."
- Weekly ed.: Omaha weekly Republican.
- sn 94055333
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information