Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tuesday journal. [microfilm reel] (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1895-1896
Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb. (1895-1896)
The Tuesday journal. [microfilm reel] : (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1895-1896
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank O. Edgecombe
- Dates of publication:
20th year, whole no. 1055 (Apr. 16, 1895)-20th year, whole no. 1111 (Oct. 29, 1895) ; 21st year, no. 6 (Nov. 5, 1895)-
Ceased in Apr. 1896.
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Fillmore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220980
- Continues the numbering of Tuesday Republican (Geneva, Neb.).
- Friday ed.: Friday journal.
- Issue numbering alternates with Friday journal.
- Merged with: Nebraska signal (Fairmont, Neb.), to form: Tuesday journal and the Nebraska signal.
- sn 94055389
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information