Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nebraska signal and the Exeter enterprise. [microfilm reel] (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1909-1910
Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb. (1909-1910)
Nebraska signal and the Exeter enterprise. [microfilm reel] : (Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.) 1909-1910
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, Fillmore County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank O. Edgecombe
- Dates of publication:
34th year, no. 35 (June, 11 1909)-35th year, no. 16 (Jan. 38, 1910).
- Fillmore County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Fillmore County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220980
- Continues the numbering of Nebraska signal (Geneva, Neb.).
- Formed by the union of: Nebraska signal (Geneva, Neb.), and: Exeter enterprise (Exeter, Neb.).
- Merged with: Grafton sun, to form: Nebraska signal and the Grafton sun and the Exeter enterprise.
- sn 94055395
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information