Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nebraska journal-leader. [microfilm reel] (Ponca, Neb.) 1913-current
Ponca, Neb. (1913-current)
The Nebraska journal-leader. [microfilm reel] : (Ponca, Neb.) 1913-current
- Alternative Titles:
Emerson tri-county press
Aug. 8, 1985-Nov. 21, 1985
Nebraska journal-leader Emerson tri-county press
Aug. 15, 1985-Nov. 21, 1985
- Place of publication:
- Ponca, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- B.W. Kautz & M.F. Meade
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 42, no. 20 (Mar. 20, 1913)-
- Dixon County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Dixon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212882
- Ponca (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Northern Nebraska journal, and: Dixon County leader.
- Issues for Aug. 8-Nov. 21, 1985 called also v. 94, no. 32-v. 94 no. 47, continuing the numbering of the Emerson tri-county press.
- sn 94055415
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information