Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The public mirror. [microfilm reel] (Arapahoe, Neb.) 1882-1974
Arapahoe, Neb. (1882-1974)
The public mirror. [microfilm reel] : (Arapahoe, Neb.) 1882-1974
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Arapahoe, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chas. E. Reed
- Dates of publication:
-v. 95, no. 22 (May 30, 1974).
Began in 1882.
- Furnas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Furnas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209227
- Absorbed: Edison record (Edison, Neb.), 1917; Edison echo, 1946.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (Oct. 19, 1882).
- Issues for Jan. 6, 1938-Dec. 14, 1939 include the initial pages of: Holbrook observer.
- Issues for May 6-Dec. 30, 1915 lack issue numbering.
- Issues for Vol. 20, no. 35 (Jan. 17, 1902)-v. 33, no. 49 (Apr. 29, 1915) called also whole no. 1023-whole no. 1869.
- Published in Arapahoe and Holbrook, June 17, 1948-July 7, 1956.
- sn 94055475
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information