Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Omaha daily Republican. [microfilm reel] (Omaha City) 1866-1871
Omaha City (1866-1871)
Omaha daily Republican. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha City) 1866-1871
- Alternative Titles:
Daily evening Republican
- Place of publication:
- Omaha City
- Geographic coverage:
- Taylor & M'Clure
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1866; ceased in June 1871.
- Daily (except Mon.)
<Jan. 10, 1869>-June 1871
- Douglas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209539
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 24 (Mar. 24, 1866).
- Merged with: Omaha tribune (Omaha, Neb, : 1870), to form: Omaha tribune and Republican.
- Weekly eds.: Nebraska Republican (Omaha, Neb. : 1864), 1866-1867 ; Omaha weekly Republican (Omaha, Neb. : 1867), 1867-1871.
- sn 94055476
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information