Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gem and gazette. [volume] (Dexter, Me.) 1854-1862
Dexter, Me. (1854-1862)
The Gem and gazette. [volume] : (Dexter, Me.) 1854-1862
- Alternative Titles:
Gem and literary gazette
Gem, and Dexter literary gazette
- Place of publication:
- Dexter, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dexter Printing Establishment
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854; ceased in 1862?
- Dexter (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1854).
- Editor: J.F. Witherell, 1854-
- Published simultaneously in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Dexter, Me., Feb. 17-<May 26>, 1855.
- sn 94055634
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information