Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Omaha excelsior. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, Neb.) 1871-1898
Omaha, Neb. (1871-1898)
Omaha excelsior. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, Neb.) 1871-1898
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Clement Chase
- Dates of publication:
-v. 19, no. 50 (Aug. 27, 1898).
Began with Sept. 1, 1871.
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Press, Juvenile--Nebraska--Omaha.
- Press, Juvenile.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075907
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 11 (July 1875).
- Issues for 1884-<1890> carry old series, new series and whole numbering. Beginning with <v. 13, no. 1 (Sept. 5, 1891)>, designation changed to reflect total years of publication.
- Published 1871-1877 as "an amateur paper devoted to the interests of girls and boys."
- Suspended in 1877; resumed in 1884 as a weekly society paper.
- sn 94056219
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information