Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fairbury gazette. [microfilm reel] (Fairbury, Jefferson County, Neb.) 1870-1911
Fairbury, Jefferson County, Neb. (1870-1911)
The Fairbury gazette. [microfilm reel] : (Fairbury, Jefferson County, Neb.) 1870-1911
- Place of publication:
- Fairbury, Jefferson County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. Cross
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Sept. 15, 1911 issue.
Vol. 1, no.  (Sept. 3, 1870)-
- Fairbury (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- "Be just and fear not"--Masthead.
- Issue for Sept. 10, 1870 not published.
- Issues for first and last week of year not published.
- Merged with: Fairbury news, to form: Fairbury news and the Fairbury gazette.
- Some irregularities in numbering.
- sn 94056278
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information