Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora news-register. [microfilm reel] (Aurora, Neb.) 1942-current
Aurora, Neb. (1942-current)
Aurora news-register. [microfilm reel] : (Aurora, Neb.) 1942-current
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bremer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 70, no. 34 (Nov. 13, 1942)-
- Hamilton County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208957
- Formed by the union of: Aurora news (Aurora, Neb. : 1929), and: Republican-register (Aurora, Neb.).
- Issues for Nov. 13, 1942-Feb. 26, 1965 called also v. 14, no. 30-v. 36, no. 49.
- Issues for Nov. 20, 1942-Nov. 23, 1967 called also v. 1, no. 2-v. 26, no. 1.
- sn 94056282
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information