Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fairbury daily news. [microfilm reel] (Fairbury, Neb.) 1946-1965
Fairbury, Neb. (1946-1965)
The Fairbury daily news. [microfilm reel] : (Fairbury, Neb.) 1946-1965
- Alternative Titles:
Fairbury daily news and the Fairbury news & the Fairbury gazette
- Place of publication:
- Fairbury, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fairbury Daily News
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 76, no. 23 (Apr. 1, 1946)-95th year, no. 250 (Aug. 27, 1965).
- Daily (except Sat. & Sun.)
- 93rd year, no. 1-93rd year, no. 31 not published.
- Absorbed: Western wave, and: Plymouth news (Plymouth, Neb.).
- Issue for Jan. 4, 1965 called 95th year, no. 87 but constitutes 95th year, no. 82.
- Merged with: Fairbury journal (Fairbury, Neb.), to form: Fairbury journal-news.
- Vol. 77, no. 1-v. 77, no. 101 not published.
- sn 94056308
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information