Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Farnam echo. [microfilm reel] (Farnam, Dawson County, Neb.) 1903-1940
Farnam, Dawson County, Neb. (1903-1940)
The Farnam echo. [microfilm reel] : (Farnam, Dawson County, Neb.) 1903-1940
- Place of publication:
- Farnam, Dawson County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
-35th year, no. 22 (Feb. 1, 1940).
Began in Dec. 1903.
- Farnam (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no.  (Dec. 12, 1903).
- Issues for Jan. 7-28, 1915 incorrectly dated Jan. 7-28, 1914.
- Merged with: Gothenburg times and Gothenburg independent, to form: Gothenburg times, Gothenburg independent and Farnam echo.
- Numbering very irregular.
- sn 94056497
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information