Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Holbrook observer. [microfilm reel] (Holbrook, Furnas County, Neb.) 190?-1994
Holbrook, Furnas County, Neb. (190?-1994)
Holbrook observer. [microfilm reel] : (Holbrook, Furnas County, Neb.) 190?-1994
- Alternative Titles:
Public mirror and Holbrook observer
- Place of publication:
- Holbrook, Furnas County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fred C. Ayres
- Dates of publication:
-v. 94, no. 37 (Jan. 27, 1994).
- Furnas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Furnas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209227
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 51 (Apr. 30, 1908).
- Issues for Apr.-Aug. 1979 and 1980 accompanied by a separately numbered supplement: Laker (Elmwood, Neb.).
- Issues for Jan. 7, 1938-Dec. 28, 1939 include the initial pages of: Public mirror (Arapahoe, Neb.).
- Published in: Arapahoe and Holbrook, June 17, 1948-July 5, 1956; and: Arapahoe, July 5, 1962-Jan. 27, 1994.
- sn 94056517
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information