Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Franklin County sentinel. [microfilm reel] (Franklin, Franklin County, Neb.) 1920-1994
Franklin, Franklin County, Neb. (1920-1994)
Franklin County sentinel. [microfilm reel] : (Franklin, Franklin County, Neb.) 1920-1994
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 28, 1920-May 19, 1921
- Place of publication:
- Franklin, Franklin County, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.W. Joy & Anne Porter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 31, no. 48 (Oct. 28, 1920)-105th year, no. 34 (July 6, 1994).
- Franklin (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212883
- Absorbed: Franklin County news (Franklin, Neb. : 1916), 1929; Upland eagle, 1932; Riverton review (Riverton, Neb.), 1940; Campbell citizen (Campbell, Neb.), 1944.
- Issue for Nov. 11, 1920 incorrectly dated Oct. 11, 1920.
- sn 94056657
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information