Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tatum journal. (Tatum, N.M.) 195?-19??
Tatum, N.M. (195?-19??)
The Tatum journal. : (Tatum, N.M.) 195?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Tatum, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Gene M. Davis
- Dates of publication:
- Lea County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Lea County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209454
- New Mexico--Tatum.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01306084
- Tatum (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 43 (Sept. 18, 1958).
- sn 94056806
View complete holdings information