Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Abingdon weekly Virginian. (Abingdon, Va.) 1883-1901
Abingdon, Va. (1883-1901)
Abingdon weekly Virginian. : (Abingdon, Va.) 1883-1901
- Place of publication:
- Abingdon, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. W. Gary
- Dates of publication:
-v. 68, no. 62 (Feb. 28, 1901).
Began in Mar. 1883.
- Abingdon (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 8, 1883).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 36 (Nov. 14, 1890).
- Numerous irregularities in numbering.
- Publisher varies: Abingdon Publishing Co., Feb. 10, 1890-
- sn 94059301
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information