Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fremont semi-weekly herald. [microfilm reel] (Fremont, Neb.) 1897-1903
Fremont, Neb. (1897-1903)
Fremont semi-weekly herald. [microfilm reel] : (Fremont, Neb.) 1897-1903
- Alternative Titles:
Fremont semiweekly herald
- Place of publication:
- Fremont, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- N.W. Smails
- Dates of publication:
July 2, 1897-July 24, 1903.
- Fremont (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Fremont daily herald.
- Formed by the union of: Fremont weekly herald (Friday's ed.: 1892), and: Fremont weekly herald (Tuesday's ed. : 1892).
- Issues for Jan. 2, 1900-June 29, 1900 called v. 28, no. 261.
- Issues for July 2, 1897-July 16, 1897 called 27th year.
- Issues for July 20, 1897-Dec. 29, 1899 called v. 28, no. 6- v. 28, no. 260.
- Merged with: Tri-weekly leader, to form: Fremont tri-weekly herald-leader.
- sn 94061468
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information