Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening post. [microfilm reel] (New York [N.Y.]) 1832-1920
New York [N.Y.] (1832-1920)
The evening post. [microfilm reel] : (New York [N.Y.]) 1832-1920
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
No. 9413 (Oct. 17, 1832)-no. 12115 (Jan. 3, 1842) ; v. 40, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1842)-v. 119, no. 307 (Nov. 15, 1920).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Periodicals.
- sn 94080799
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information