Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Omaha guide. [microfilm reel] (Omaha, Neb.) 1927-????
Omaha, Neb. (1927-????)
The Omaha guide. [microfilm reel] : (Omaha, Neb.) 1927-????
- Alternative Titles:
Greater Omaha guide
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- Omaha Guide Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--Nebraska--Omaha.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 21 (July 16, 1932).
- Some issues misdated or misnumbered.
- sn 94081617
View complete holdings information